Host: Leslie Nicoll with planning team: Peggy Chinn, Lisa Marshall,
Margaret Comerford Freda, Jean Prohl, and Shawn Kennedy
About our Annual conference
- The INANE annual conference, held in late July or early August, provides an opportunity for members to come together from all over the world to discuss issues related to publishing in nursing.
- At our annual conference, members volunteer to coordinate and host future conferences that are not yet scheduled.
- We plan a conference outside of North America every third year.
- The conferences are funded by registration revenue, with additional financial support through sponsorships provided by various publishers and other interested organizations.
- Hosting and planning an INANE conference is fun! Sites for 2017 and beyond have not been selected. Consider volunteering to host INANE in your home town.