- The fundamental “qualification” for membership is involvement in the production and distribution of nursing literature, and activities that maintain and promote high professional standards in the literature. Examples of the kinds of roles held by members include editors, publishers, medical/nursing librarians, individuals who monitor quality of nursing literature, reviewers, and students who aspire to a future career that includes production or distribution of nursing literature.
- Any individual from any country who is involved in the production of nursing literature may join INANE.
- There are no dues to be a member of INANE.
How to join the Email list:
- To join INANE request to join our email list.
- Complete this application.
- You will get a message back from Yahoo giving instructions to complete your subscription. Part of this process is setting up a free Yahoo ID, which will make it possible for you to go on the Yahoo web site and manage your own subscription. Once you join the list, you will also have access to an archive of all of our group messages from this point forward.
- To make sure that messages from the Yahoo group are not filtered out as spam or junk mail, add the group email address to your list of contacts – NursingEditors@yahoogroups.com.
- Questions? Please feel free to contact Member Services.