The International Academy of Nursing Editors (INANE) is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our members, the nurses and other healthcare professionals who access our journals, newsletters, and other publications, and all people worldwide who need healthcare. In this time of uncertainty as the corona virus pandemic spreads across the globe, INANE joining in with organizations internationally to share up-to-date resources and information. Nurses play a vital role in caring for patients and educating the public. INANE members do this through scholarly communication, recognizing that credible, peer-reviewed resources are the foundation for high-quality patient care.
This list will be updated daily.
- Resource: LitCovid – curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
- LitCovid is a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus. It is the most comprehensive resource on the subject, providing a central access to 1200 (and growing) research articles in PubMed. The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.
- From Wolters-Kluwer: http://healthclarity.wolterskluwer.com/coronavirus-resources.html
- Elsevier’s constantly updated resource center is available on PubMed Central, too: https://www.healtheuropa.eu/
elsevier-gives-full-access-to- covid-19-research-and-data/ 98572/
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses: https://www.aorn.org/about-aorn/aorn-newsroom/covid-19-coronavirus
- From an INANE member librarian: “Please remind everyone that they can get in touch with the institution’s librarians for personalized help with any COVID-related clinical or research question. As information experts, we are here to help!”
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins: