Call for Editor: Nursing History Review
The American Association for the History of Nursing has announced a search for Nursing History Review. Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Must be able to demonstrate sustained evidence of world-class/leading publications in the history of nursing. Publications can be in the form of books, book chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles. Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate publication in all modes. We particularly welcome applications from those members who have previously published in Nursing History Review.
- Should be a tenured associate or full professor or professor emerita.
- Should be an experienced academic in the history of nursing, with a history of post-graduate research supervision and support for new historians.
- Should be prepared to hold the editor position for a 5-year term.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following materials to Brigid Lusk, Search Committee Chair, email@example.com by Monday December 15, 2018.
- Letter of interest
- Curriculum vitae
- An editorial statement of 500 words or less summarizing your views on how, under your leadership, the NHR will continue to be a valuable resource for the history of nursing community
Call for Editor-in-Chief: Journal of Emergency Nursing
The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) is seeking an Editor-in-Chief (EIC)to help shape the editorial content of the association’s official scholarly journal, the Journal of Emergency Nursing (JEN).
The EIC is responsible for the quality and professionalism of editorial content, design and production of JEN. The EIC will collaborate closely with the Journal publisher, ENA staff and association leadership to ensure JEN content aligns with ENA’s mission, vision, strategic plan and publications strategy.
ENA is the premier association devoted to patient safety and excellence in emergency nursing practice. ENA and its 43,000 members help shape the future of emergency nursing and advocate for safe practice and safe care.
The deadline to apply is December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more about the position, responsibilities, qualifications and application requirements.
Call for Associate Editor: Workplace Health & Safety
The journal, Workplace Health & Safety is seeking an Associate Editor for Professional Practice. The deadline to apply is November 16, 2018. Click here to learn more about the position, requirements, and responsibilities.
INANE Mailing List Changes!
We have recently transitioned our INANE mailing list from Yahoo! to Google Groups. If you were subscribed to the mailing list, you should have received a message announcing the change. However, part of the reason we made this change was because the Yahoo! list was not working well and messages were not getting delivered. If you would like an invitation to join the new group, please send a request through the Contact Form. Thanks!
INANE is an international collaborative – a collective of nursing editors and publishers
focused on meeting the practice, research and education needs of the nursing profession. Our primary mission is to promote best practices in publishing and high standards in the publishing of nursing journals, books, and Web-based literature.
Each year in July or August INANE holds an international conference hosted by a volunteer member. Conferences are held at least every third year in a location other than North America.